Kitchens are the heart of every household. Kitchens are undeniably the most visited and social hotspots of the home. It is the special corner of the house wherein a lot cooking, eating, stocking, and socializing happens. With its utmost importance in any household, it is vital that your kitchen is designed in a perfect manner following the current trends. With the advent of the modular kitchens, it has become quite easier to live up to the functionality and designer needs of different households.
If you are looking for some rocking kitchen trends this year, then head out to the highly equipped kitchen showroom in Bangalore by Wurfel. Here, you can come across a myriad of trending kitchen designs in India. If you are confused by the huge collection of designs in the kitchen showroom, then here are some top kitchen design trends that you can adopt in your household:
- The Not-So-White Industrial Collection: This kitchen trend is the latest one which tends to deviate from the common all-white kitchen design. This modern kitchen design is neither too pale nor too dark. A cool, neutral, and versatile look of the industrial kitchen will bring a bit of drama to your kitchen space. Amongst all the industrial kitchen collection, charcoal grey is the best choice for the contemporary households.
This is one of the best modular kitchen trends in the recent times. The warmth of the industrial looks and hues imparts a new and dignified look to the overall kitchen décor. This kitchen design era, you can skip the ever-white collection to adopt the refreshing industrial look.
- The Personified Hot Look: Wish to energize your lifestyle kitchen look instantly? Just go for splashing a vibrant shade of hot red in some portions of your kitchen. By adding a red element to your kitchen, you can accentuate the complete look without any efforts. Moreover, this is quite a famous trend in the recent times. The red cabinets are indeed something to go for as they enrich the look of your kitchen seamlessly. With just a few touches of red to specific portions of your kitchen can highlight the entire space.
You can go for including a simple outline of red hue on the lacquered glass backsplash or elemental red combination on just the handles to add a dramatic touch. Red never fails to surprise you and your guests with its awe-inspiring feel throughout.
- Time for All Warm & Dark: The idea of a dark contemporary kitchen design might sound too dreary, however, it can be a bold touch to your kitchen in the modern era. It could impart a stunning look to your kitchen space if done in the right manner. To add to the entire look, you can install a black vintage stove in combination with a black & white tiled floor or walls with darkened cabinets to achieve a vintage and classy look for your modernized kitchen.
If you are not content with the all-black look of the whole kitchen, then you can experiment with some black elements like handles, cabinets, or backsplashes to complete the bold décor. Black is the go-to shade and an all-time favorite that could never go wrong with any household interiors.
- Classic Modernized Style: You thought pastels and lighter shades were only meant for your personal fashion? Amplify the fashionable look of your modernized kitchen with infusing some shades of cool and dignified pastels like shades of green and aqua blue on the kitchen walls. You can also enhance the entire look by selecting tiles with pastel green motifs or shades of pistachio green, mint green, lime green, olive green and what not! All of these pastel elements are sure to add a sense of freshness and vitality into your earlier dull kitchen.
Pastels can be considered to be quite a debutante in the modern kitchen trends list and it has been receiving amazing responses from the worldwide kitchens. This soft shade infuses coziness into the available space and those in search for a fresh look can definitely go for this one. Moreover, unlike other shades, one can never get bored with green as it brings about the perfect balance in your kitchen décor.
- Patterned Drama: Not liking the concept of a uni-colored kitchen design? Then you can introduce some creative touch by including the all-new and trending patterned design in your kitchen. To your surprise, you would come across a myriad of options when it comes to selecting a particular pattern for designing the kitchen space. From cure floral prints to bold patterns like stripes, and geometric patterns –all of it can add an awe-inspiring touch to your kitchen area. From the symmetric to asymmetric kitchen design patterns, this is the latest trend running globally. When you have a splash of interesting and quirky patterns in your kitchen space, be free from getting bored of it too soon.
- Classic Black & White Palette: After all the color and design options, one combination that we cannot afford to ignore is the vintage black and white palette for your forward-looking kitchen. The black and white hue combination for kitchen design can never go out of trend even through decades. The best feature of this kitchen design is that it imparts a great element of contrast to your kitchen space, thus highlighting the overall look. To complement the entire look, warm rustic hardwood flooring can be the best option. Moreover, go for the modular kitchen designs with sleek cabinet and drawer materials that would complete this kitchen designing trend.
If you are on the lookout of the best kitchen designing trends, then go through the same. These design trends for your modular kitchen in Bangalore would offer a designer as well as a functional touch to the entire space. The kitchens around the world are following these trending designs to welcome an aura of freshness and fashionable look. Implement one for your household and win applauds from all around!
Installing the modular kitchen setup in your house? The greatest advantage offered by the modular kitchens is that these offer ample storage to accommodate all the necessary ingredients of your kitchen. Moreover, the modern kitchen décor looks highly stylish and decorative. One of the most important feature of the modern kitchens is the pullout drawers that tend to simplify various activities in the kitchen.
When you have installed the pullout drawers in your kitchen space, there is no need to search for certain items through the dark, deep cabinets when you can get all that you want with a simple pull of the drawer beneath. The possibilities of designing the pullout drawers in your kitchen go beyond the traditional forms of pantry-style pullout drawers. There are options of designing special pullouts for containing specific items to enhance the functionality in your modular kitchen.
Here are some of the top reasons why the pullout drawers in your kitchen prove highly beneficial:
- Ample Storage of Utensils: When you store utensils in cabinets or as a heap in some basket, there are higher chances of wasting a lot of time in searching for the particular piece of cookware. However, when you would store the utensils into separate sections of the pullout drawers, you can access them with much ease. You can also go for customizing the pullout drawers in your modern kitchen.
The pullout drawers can be divided into various sections as per the design of different utensils in your home. For instance, you can go for designing a wider and deeper section of the pullout drawers for storing plates and cookware like pressure cooker, and so more. By storing the utensils where they belong, it would accelerate your search process as you would where you have stored the same.
- Microwave Drawer: A particular section of the pullout drawers can also be converted into an accessible microwave drawer. This saves the need of storing your microwave separately into one corner of your kitchen countertop. In addition to offering the ease of access, this customized design of the pullout drawers can also offer a rich and classy look to your kitchen.
- Separate Knife Rack: Tired of storing the sharp knives upon kitchen shelves as they keep falling every now and then? You can go for the installation of a separate knife rack in one section of the pullout drawer to store the sharp-end knifes there safely. It also makes the knives stay out of reach of the children and thus ensures their safety. Moreover, your kitchen shelf or countertop area would appear more spacious without anything on top of them.
- Vertical Storage: The pullout drawers can also be customized to serve as effective vertical storage. There is no denying the fact that vertical storage in any corner of your house tends to simplify the storage concern with much ease. The clever installation of the pullout drawers as a vertical storage beneath the modular kitchen countertop opens door for multiple storage. From storing your plates vertically to keeping several kitchen ingredients intact, all of these can be achieved with much ease with the help of the pullout drawers in your modern kitchen.
- Spice Rack: This could be the most functional application of the pullout drawers in your lifestyle kitchen. It could be quite clumsy to store the spices kept in jars and cases of various sizes over the countertop or shelves above. These spice jars need quick access while cooking. The pullout drawers just beneath your cooking area can be the best location in your entire kitchen. A great space for storing the spices of all sorts for the experimental cooks or chefs-in-making to keep trying different blends of spices with easy access to them.
- Appliance Pullout: In addition to keeping your microwave, you can also store other kitchen appliances in the pullout drawers of your modular kitchen. For instance, the kitchen appliances like toasters, coffee machines, mixers, and so more can be stored with much ease in such customized pullout drawers to offer easy accessibility and great storage utilization. You can simply slide the appliances when needed with a snap through these pullout drawers and hide them perfectly when they are not needed.
If you are thinking of going for the lifestyle kitchen setup in your house, then Wurfel has some of the best designs for modular kitchens in Bangalore. Visit their high-end kitchen showroom in Bangalore and select the best range of kitchen accessories and customized sections like pullout drawers. Grab the best design for your kitchen that suits your needs and preferences. The pullout drawers are becoming the trend of every modular kitchen currently. Install the same in your kitchen to accentuate the overall look as well as functionality of the available space.
Are you planning to install the modular kitchen setup in your home? A typical modular kitchen offers the users with a fully-functional design and a set of pre-designed cabinets. These cabinets are designed and set up to be easily assembled as well as disassembled whenever required. In addition to offering excellent storage space in the limited kitchen area, the presence of a modern kitchen also makes the kitchen area appear highly appealing. The modular kitchens are all about drawers and cabinets. When all the cabinets and drawers are combined together, these form up the modern kitchen setup. This design makes your kitchen all the more worthwhile and functional.
Here are some of the different types of modular kitchen cabinets that can be installed in your home. Have a read:
- The Base Cabinets: The cabinet area that you observe below the granite or countertop in any modular kitchen is the base cabinet area. These cabinets are meant for offering great storage space for storing almost anything from big kitchen utensils to small cutlery items. In addition to the storage functionality, the base cabinets also offer great support the slab region of the kitchen. The base cabinets can store anything related to the kitchen area from stainless steel heavy utensils to lighter crockery items.
These can also appear as typical stainless steel baskets or even as various shelves & drawers at the base of the kitchen. With the presence of base cabinets in your modern kitchen, you would never run out of storage space to keep things that you would need immediately while cooking. Moreover, these are highly accessible as well.
- The Overhead Cabinets: The main function of the overhead cabinets in any lifestyle kitchen setup is to offer the ease of accessibility to a myriad of kitchen essentials like spices, pulses, and so more while you are cooking. The overhead cabinets are placed on the kitchen wall directly above the countertop or granite slab. The placement of overhead cabinets or the wall cabinets is optional.
If you have the desired budget, then you can go for placing them. Otherwise, the base cabinets would do your purpose well. While installing the same, you can choose the desired design that would greatly depend on the overall look of your kitchen as well as on the amount of storage space required by you. In comparison to the base cabinets, the overhead cabinets tend to have lesser depths. You can also design the overhead cabinets up to the ceiling to create even more storage space if you like.
- The Tall Cabinets: Such cabinets are usually observed in the modular kitchen setup that comes with a larger overall area. The tall kitchen cabinets can be used for storing a plethora of kitchen items like pickle jars, cookie boxes, jam bars, groceries, ready to eat food items, and so more. Therefore, if you have a spacious kitchen area in your home, then you can consider installing the tall cabinets in your modern kitchen for maximizing storage space. You can use these cabinets for storing extra and bulky items that you would use less often.
While planning out your modular kitchen in Bangalore, you can consider these types of cabinets for the kitchen area. Make the wisest choice!